Last Revised on April 1, 2021
2. OUR COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
When you access our website, receive Services or otherwise engage with us, we may ask you to provide us with the following details or information about you:
- Basic contact details – name, company name, address, phone number and email address. We collect this information to communicate with you, schedule appointments with you, provide you with the Services, send you our newsletter, process your purchases and to send you gifts and thank you notes.
- Your username and password. We collect account information to maintain and secure your account with us. If you choose to use the Services and register an account, you are responsible for keeping your account credentials safe. We highly recommend that you do not share your username, password, or other access details with anyone else. If you believe your account has been compromised, please contact us immediately.
- Information relating to your career and personal development, including your personal, professional and educational interests and background, alongside your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile information. We collect this information to provide you with personalized career and personal development coaching.
- Any other information you choose to voluntarily provide us, such as include in communications with us, for example, when requesting a sending a message through the Get In Touch web form.
Some features of the Services may require you to enter certain information about yourself. You may elect not to provide this information, but doing so may prevent you from using or accessing these features.
In addition to the foregoing, we may use all of the above information to comply with any applicable legal obligations, to enforce any applicable terms of service, and to protect or defend the Services, our rights, the rights of our users, or others.
3. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With vendors or other service providers:
- Payment processors
- Website hosting and cloud storage providers
- Communications service providers
- Data analytics vendors
- With your consent or when you otherwise request us to share certain information with third parties, such as through your use of social media widgets or login integrations
- To enforce any applicable terms of service
- To ensure the safety and security of Sarah’s Consulting Servicesand/or its users
- With professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms, or accounting firms
- In connection with an asset sale, merger, bankruptcy, or other business transaction
- To comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries
4. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Do Not Track Signals
Your browser settings may also allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites. Like many websites, our website is not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, you can visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Our website, like many websites, uses third party tools, including cookies and other tracking technologies (“Tracking Technologies”) to collect certain information about your interaction with the Services, to allow us to monitor the performance of our website and enhance user experience. Certain third parties may also use Tracking Technologies when you visit our website.
You may control the way in which your devices permit the use of Tracking Technologies. If you so choose, you may block or delete our cookies from your browser; however, blocking or deleting cookies may cause some of the Services, including general functionality, to work incorrectly. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you may be able to configure your browser settings to use the Services without some cookie functionality. You can delete cookies manually or set your browser to automatically delete cookies on a pre-determined schedule. For example, in the Internet Explorer menu bar, select: Tools àInternet OptionsàBrowsing HistoryàDelete to view manual and automatic options. To opt out of tracking by Google Analytics, click here.
If you have questions regarding the specific information about you that we process or retain, as well as your choices regarding our collection and use practices, please contact us using the information listed below.
5. SOCIAL FEATURES
Certain features of the Services permit you to initiate interactions between the Services and third-party services or platforms, such as social networks (“Social Features”). Social Features include features that allow you to click and access Sarah’s Consulting Services’ pages on certain third-party platforms, such as Facebook and from there to “like” or “share” our content on those platforms. Use of Social Features may entail a third party’s collection and/or use of your data. If you use Social Features or similar third-party services, information you post or otherwise make accessible may be publicly displayed by the third-party service you are using. Both Sarah’s Consulting Services and the third party may have access to information about you and your use of both the Services and the third-party service. For more information on third-party websites, see Section 6.
6. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
7. DATA SECURITY
Please note that any information you send to us electronically, while using the Services or otherwise interacting with us, may not be secure when it is transmitted to us. We recommend that you do not use unsecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information to us. Despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee “perfect security.” Any information you send us through any means is transmitted at your own risk.
8. INTERNATIONAL USERS
The Services are designed for users in the United States only. Please do not use the Services if you are outside the United States.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US